Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Temporary Class Teacher - commence 2020 school year
- Have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- Have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- Have an understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability;
- Have effective classroom practice that fosters independent learners;
- Be willing to work co-operatively and contribute positively as part of a professional learning community;
- Be able to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment;
- Be willing to meet the requirements of the Diocese Work Teach and Lead document
- Be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- A current NSW Working with Children check
- NESA Accreditation
Applications should include a statement responding to the employment criteria list above in a separate document no more than 2 pages. A current resume with the contact details of three referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Please state in your application that you are applying for a temporary role.
The application should be sent by email to:
St James’ Primary School, Yamba NSW
Applications close 3.00 pm Friday 27 September 2019
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/