St Mary’s Primary School CASINO
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for a Temporary Classroom Teacher
(Maternity Leave Replacement)
Starts Monday 16 September 2019 until the end of the 2019 school year
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and to our Catholic ethos;
- be able to work collaboratively as a member of a committed team of professional teachers,
- dedicated and passionate in providing exceptional teaching to the children of Casino and to work collaboratively in professional learning teams;
- commit to pursue our school vision of ‘At St Mary’s Primary Casino we do whatever it takes to lead the way in Love, Learning, Faith, School Spirit, Sport and Community in order to promote“Fullness of Life”’;
- demonstrate highly effective classroom management and the ability to follow whole school process’ in learning and behaviour;
- have a positive attitude, deep love of children, sense of humour and a willingness to share your talents;
- actively promote our school in words and actions;
- involve yourself and embrace fully with our parents, parish and Casino community.
Please nominate two (2) referees one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply by emailing their application to:
The Principal: John O’Brien
Applications must be received by 3pm Monday 19 August 2019.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/