Temporary Curriculum Leader Law (Maternity Cover)
TLR3 £1,200 Required for January 2019
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an experienced Teacher of Law looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Law to lead the subject for the duration of the maternity leave from 1st January 2019 to Friday 6th December 2019.
This is an ideal promotion opportunity, or a chance for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge. Law is an increasingly popular subject at KS5.
The successful candidate will also have the ability to offer another Humanities subject preferably History, Sociology, Government & Politics or RS.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school
• Be part of a supportive and welcoming staff team
What we can offer you:
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally
• You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority
• A high priority on staff wellbeing
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Friday 23rd November 2018
Interviews: date TBC