Stonyhurst is a boarding and day school with a local and national reputation for academic excellence. The school is situated in the beautiful Ribble Valley and provides an attractive environment in which to work.
We are seeking appoint a Temporary Health Centre Manager for our on-site Medical Centre to work on a full-time basis during term time only.
The key responsibilities will be:
• To effectively manage the operational functions of the Health Centre and coordinate the provision of Health Centre services cross campus in order to provide the best possible care for all pupils and staff
• To ensure all necessary Health Centre policies are in place and are compliant
• To ensure effective operational procedures are in place to provide a safe and secure environment for all pupils
• To manage the Health Centre with due regard to all the requirement of Safeguarding, Pupil well-being and Health & Safety
• To ensure protocols are in place as required for example for:
The storage of medicines
The provision of medication
Communication with parents
The ideal candidate will:-
• Hold a current, appropriate medical qualification / nurse registration
• Have proven experience at supervisory level within a similar role
• Offer the flexibility to work evenings and weekends if required.
We would be pleased to receive applications both from candidates qualified to undertake the managerial and administrative aspects of the role alongside providing Nursing cover, and also from candidates who, whilst not medically qualified, have experience of practice / health centre management. For a medically qualified candidate this role will include the provision of Nursing care and the successful candidate would be part of the Health Centre Nurse rota
Informal enquiries can be made by contacting the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available from email@example.com