Textiles and Art are thriving subjects at Alexandra Park School. The teachers are passionate about Textiles and Art and students enjoy the subject. The department is well led and gains excellent results at both GCSE and A Level. There is an opportunity to join this team where you will be teaching Art at KS3 and Textiles at KS4 and KS5.
Staff at Alexandra Park School work hard to create a positive and happy environment where teachers can teach and students are enthusiastic about learning.
We are able to offer:
- an environment where staff feel valued, supported and challenged
- extensive support in professional development and career progression
- strong emphasis on staff well-being
- the opportunity to work at a great school offering top class education
- strong staff morale and support across the school
All applications are welcome. If you have previously applied, you are welcome to re-submit your application.
For more information about our school, please visit www.alexandrapark.school
To apply, please click the 'apply' button where you will be able to complete an online application form. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Midday on 16th February 2018.
Interview date: 26th February 2018.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.