Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Textiles Teacher to join an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school in Enfield. The role is to teach KS3 and KS4 Textiles, KS5 Fashion and Clothing at BTEC Level 3. The Textiles Teacher is required to cover maternity leave from April. This is a diverse school with a catholic ethos and a strong sense of community. This school works with other schools in Enfield and has an excellent reputation within the community.
About the Role
· Textiles Teacher
· Teaching KS3 & KS4 Textiles, KS5 Fashion and Clothing at BTEC Level 3
· Ability to teach Resistant Material/Graphics and Food to KS3
· Maternity contract for 1 year/ possibility to extend
· Full time
· March/April start
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Daily rate of up to £180 per day – depending on experience
About the School
· Catholic school catering for children aged 11-18
· The school is split between 2 sites
· Strong supportive leadership team that are always involved
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Oftsed
· Broad curriculum catering for all student’s needs
· A positive environment and a really lovely place to work
· Excellent reputation within the community for the schools leadership and teaching
· Located in Zone 4 within walking distance to the closest station. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Textiles Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQA37391.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.