Trainer Assessor - Creative & Digital
Reference Number: SCC171806
Salary: Starting salary £17,457 per annum with incremental progression to £19,609
Advert Closing Date: Sunday 17th September 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 25th September 2017
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 24
Salford City College are seeking to appoint a high calibre individual to this role to support the continued success in this specialist delivery area. The College has a long tradition of working with some of the biggest and best employers regionally and nationally in this field, and the successful candidate must be able to work proactively with these organisations.
The ideal candidate will hold an Assessor Award/ IQA award or equivalent as well as a relevant industry qualifications and an abundance of recent experience of creating delivery resources and delivering in the digital and creative area. In addition, experience of carrying out assessment of Creative and Digital Media Qualifications.
Experience of apprenticeship frameworks and supporting apprentices to achieve up to level 4 in IT, Creative and Digital Media and Live Events in a timely manner is also essential.
Reason to Join Us
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.