We are currently looking for a Trainer Assessor in Plumbing and Gas to teach/assess up to Level 3 Plumbing and Gas and Level 2 Functional Skills.
You must have the ability to plan, prepare and undertake training and assessment activity in a College training facility and/or in a student’s place of work and be willing to achieve outstanding outcomes for students through the development of courses and associated course material.
A relevant qualification within your specialist subject area (minimum Level 3), alongside Assessor/Verifier qualifications are essential for this role.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
• Competitive salaries.
• Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
• Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
• Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
• ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
• Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
• Simply Health care scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Reward and recognition scheme.
• State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
• Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.
Please note that early application is advised, as we reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time.