Trainer/Assessor of Careers Development Professionals (Nationwide)
Salary: £23 per hour plus timely progress payments, travel and holiday pay (approximately 45 hours support per apprentice)
Location: Essex, Suffolk, London, South West, the Midlands and the North
Inspire their remarkable
We are looking to appoint Trainer/Assessor(s) to manage the delivery of individual Apprenticeship programmes including the planning and delivery of induction, learning and assessment, reviews and recording of progress ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
Academies Enterprise Trust is an approved Apprenticeship Training Providing and we have been delivering apprenticeships internally since 2014. More recently we have started delivering apprenticeships to schools and academies outside of the Trust. We are rated as ‘Good’ across all areas from Ofsted and were shortlisted as finalists in the AAC National Apprenticeship Awards in the category of Education and Childcare.
- Have experience working within relevant industry, commerce or service industries
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Understanding of apprenticeship standards, end point assessment and awarding organisation processes.
- Hold an assessor award or be willing to work towards a qualification.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We require someone to commence as soon as possible. Your caseload is flexible and agreed on an individual basis. You will visit the Apprentices in their workplace every month. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone to increase their hours whilst working for other training providers as well.
Closing date: Friday 27 September 2019
Interviews are available immediately so we would welcome early applications as applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
For an informal conversation please contact Sue Stupples – Apprenticeship Manager at email@example.com
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Inspire their remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.