Salford College’s vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Trainer Assessor Project Management
Reference Number: SCC171859
Salary: £33,000 – £35,000 per annum
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 31st January 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing 5th February 2018
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
Salford City College require a motivated, pro-active and suitably qualified Trainer/Assessor to deliver and assess on full apprenticeship programmes and work based learning courses for High level Project Management learners. You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing Frameworks/Standards up to Level 5. The successful candidate must have appropriate skills, knowledge and experience in Project Management as there will be a requirement for supporting Project Managers across a range of industries with the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in project management and in teaching learners to level 5 and with experience of successful use of ILT and digital learning so excellent IT skills are also key. In addition, you must have experience of recruiting new learners, engaging with employers and in supporting learners to achieve excellent results. Ideally the successful candidate will possess an assessor qualification (D32/3, A1, TAQA) and preferably IQA (D34/V1) qualification as well as a Category D qualification in project management.
About Us :
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website. For more information please visit our website and twitter.
Reasons to Join Us -
• 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme.
• A wide range of learning & career opportunities
• MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
• Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
• We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding-
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.