Interviews to take place on Thursday 31st October 2019
To undertake a range of finance support responsibilities to ensure the efficient and effective use of the school’s budget, under the direction of senior staff.
1. Monitor monthly budgets for the Trust and prepare/analyse reports for the Trust Finance Director and Senior Finance Manager, including the School Improvement Fund and CCF accounts.
2. Undertake both balance sheet and income and expenditure account monthly reconciliations, for example Trust bank account.
3. Maintain the Trust intercompany accounts.
4. Prepare, check and submit the VAT return for the Trust.
5. PSF admin, dealing with and sorting queries.
6. Monitor cashflow daily/weekly.
7. Collate and report on KPIs – across the trust.
8. Reconcile of Trust credit card and prepare/analyse reports of credit card usage across the schools and trust for the Trust Finance Director and Senior Finance Manager.
9. Internal audit preparation for the Trust.
Individuals in this role may also undertake some or all of the following:
10. Preparation of reports
11. Consolidate school's management accounts