Grade M, points 25-28. £22,658 - £24,964, pro rata starting salary £13,976. 25 hours per week. Term time only + all INSETs + 15 days in the holidays. Factor 47.6.
The Palladian Academy Trust are currently looking for a Governance Officer to provide an efficient and well-organised service to the Board of Directors. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will:
- Organise and clerk meetings of the Board of Trustees and its sub-committees (other than the individual school Governing Bodies).
- Maintain information on the membership of the Board of Trustees, the members, and the school Governing Bodies in accordance with legal requirements.
- Advise the Board of Trustees and the school Governing Bodies on procedural and legislative matters.
- Provide support to the clerks of the individual school Governing Bodies and to promote the sharing of best practice.
- Assist with developing and progressing the PAT governance framework and other statutory and best practice activities.
- Assist with developing governance networks, PAT practice, communication and identity.
This role is term time plus INSETs and 15 days working in the school holidays. The hours of work are flexible but will include Thursdays. You will be required to work some evenings which are planned well in advance. These are usually and currently Thursdays for Trust meetings. These evening hours would form part of the 25 hours per week, providing flexibility of daytime working hours.
This is an exciting time to join the developing Palladian Academy Trust, a thriving group of local schools. If you are a proactive person who is passionate about education, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please return the completed application, electronically, to email@example.com by 9am, Thurs 22 February 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 26 February 2018.
For further details and application forms please see the school website or phone 01225 838903.
The Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS check is required for this post prior to commencement. The postholder will be expected to contribute to the protection of children as appropriate, in accordance with any agreed policies and/or guidelines, reporting any issues or concerns to their immediate line manager.