Vision for Education are supporting a well respected and established secondary school in Frodsham, Cheshire in their search for a tutor to support KS3/4 pupils in English, Maths and Science.
The Ideal candidate would hold a recognised teaching qualification, have experience supporting pupils who have fallen behind in the curriculum and have a desire to work in a team environment that encourages hard work.
The role, although temporary, is expected to continue for the foreseeable future, and should you be interested and the need arise, result in a permanent contract for the right person!
The hours of work will suit some, but not all and is as follows;
Monday to Friday - 11.15 to 13.15 and Monday and Friday 15.15 to 16.15.
There may also be some flexibility on the working hours, so please do get in touch if the role appeals!
What we offer
- Market leading rates of pay– we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency
- Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply
- Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date
- Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
- Referral scheme– refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped)
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
If you are interested in this role, contact Kieran Mulqueen at Visions Liverpool Team on 0151 363 2266 or apply online and we will be in touch
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00 to £25.00 /hour