KS2 Teacher post x 2
Required for January 2019, two outstanding and dynamic Key Stage 2 Class Teachers for our thriving Junior School. One full time permanent post and one fixed term post until 31-08-19 in the first instance. Pay scale M1-M6.
Elmhurst Junior School NOR: 328
Elmhurst Lane, Street, Somerset BA 160HH
Telephone: 01458 442979
The Governors and Head Teachers are looking to appoint two full time committed class teachers to join our growing junior school.
· Be an enthusiastic, creative and reflective teacher, with high expectations of your pupils and yourself;
· Committed to high quality teaching and learning;
· Maintain an inspiring and innovative learning environment;
· Be able to work collaboratively with all members of the school team;
· Have a good understanding of meeting individual learning needs to promote good progress;
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Have a desire to contribute to the wider curriculum in our school;
· A strong understanding of safeguarding procedures.
· The passion to lead our choir and participate in community events would be desirable.
The school offers:
· The opportunity to work within a friendly, hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team;
· A commitment to excellence for our children through a creative, nurturing and fun environment;
· On-going professional development;
· A beautiful, old, environment built around Cyrus Clark’s house.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment.
Application forms and further information may be obtained from the school office, either by post or by email (email@example.com). Information can also be found on our website, (http://www.elmhurstjuniorschool.org.uk/). A full letter of application should be included with the completed application form.
Elmhurst School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to suitable references and criminal background checks by the Disclosure and Barring service.
Closing date: Midnight 18th October 2018
Interview date: 23 October 2018.