The Degree Entry Programme consists of a team of talented teachers who are dedicated to ensuring the students first experience at Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus is a positive and memorable one. The team is friendly and passionate about their work, and are instrumental in the successful transition of students from high school to university.
The Degree Entry Programme (DEP) has three pathways DEP Management, DEP Design and DEP Engineering. Business Management is one of the courses taken by the first two pathways, along with a further three courses. The Business Management programme is based on the Higher Business Management course within the Scottish education system and therefore acts as a sound background to entry into our undergraduate programmes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality teaching to the students of the DEP, including the development of teaching and learning material.
- To identify and support students who require extra assistance as required.
- To complete the necessary administrative duties associated with the course.
- To assist with recruitment activities including attending open days, school visits and promotional events.
- Setting and marking of coursework, providing feedback and preparation of course reports.
- Attend and contribute to Course Boards and Award Boards as appropriate.
The successful applicants will hold a degree in a relevant discipline as well as a teaching qualifications.
The appointment is conditional upon successful completion of all Labour and Immigration formalities, and the start date will need to be delayed if the employment visa is not in place.
For application details and further information please go to:
For application details please go to: www.hw.ac.uk/apply-jobs
Closing Date – 25th May 2018