We are a popular, friendly and creative school, situated on the Wiltshire/Somerset border between Bath and Salisbury. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an upper KS2 teacher to teach a reduced class of Year 5 pupils.
Initially, this will be a temporary contract to start as soon as possible until August 2018, however, the post could be made permanent from September 2018. We would consider a September 2018 start for the right candidate. Both part-time and full time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Interview date - Monday, 26th March 2018.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our team. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to plan exciting learning experiences with high expectations of enjoyment, achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking children with excellent attitudes to learning;
- a caring and supportive community environment;
- a commitment to professional development;
- a popular village school in a beautiful rural setting with good transport links;
- the opportunity to work effectively with other schools as part of a Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can challenge, inspire and support children in their learning;
- Can provide outstanding learning opportunities for our children;
- Is dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Is committed to teaching using a creative, cross-curricular approach;
- Has excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Is able to create a high quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment;
- Is able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team on whole school issues and can share good practice;
- Is fully supportive of our Christian ethos and values;
- Has KS2 SATS experience.
Visits from prospective candidates to the school prior to the application are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
To apply please use the apply button below.
For further details please see our website or contact Ali Hyde, Administrative Officer, on 01373 822902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dilton Marsh Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.