Parbold Douglas C of E Academy is a thriving one-form entry primary school with a strong Christian ethos. We are also a successful Teaching School. There is an associated Nursery on the school premises.
Upper Key Stage 2 Class teacher required from 1st September 2018
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspiring class teacher looking for the opportunity to develop yourself and your leadership skills?
We are looking for a reflective and creative class teacher with high expectations. We have a strong commitment to achieving the highest standards of learning and behaviour and a commitment to gain the very best outcomes for all our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is an excellent practitioner who inspires and values all children
· Has high expectations of pupil achievement
· Has vision, energy and determination
· Can work with our friendly and supportive staff team in a collaborative and learning focused way
· Will support and enhance the Christian ethos of the school
· Is committed to working in partnership with Governors, staff, parents and the community
· A vibrant, forward thinking and learning focused school offering opportunities within our Teaching School alliance
· A committed, supportive and hard-working staff team
· Enthusiastic and friendly pupils, eager to learn
· Supportive and ambitious SLT and Governors who are committed to staff well-being and the professional development of all
· Warm and welcoming parents and community
· Opportunities for personal and professional development
· Strong links with the Church and parish
Visits to the school are encouraged. Come and see our wonderful school and children and meet the team!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and appropriate references.
You will find our website at pda.lancs.sch.uk
Closing Date: 19th March 2018
Shortlisting: 21st March 2018
Proposed Interview: Observations w/c 16th April 2018; Proposed interview date – 19th April 2018
For further information, to request a pack and to arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager, Jo Jarvis, on 01257 462007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.