Our client is a phenomenal independent school that caters for boys from early years through to year 7. The school has a reputation of developing young people in to resilient and confident learners who are provided with the ability to succeed. The School prides itself on its long history of excellence across many areas, providing top of the range facilities and encouraging innovation in the classroom.
About the Role:
- Upper Primary Teacher
- Full time 12 month contract
- Position commencing January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with SATRB
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523483LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523483LG – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).