An excellent opportunity for ambitious, enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated teacher to assume a high level of responsibility at our innovative and vibrant special school.
Critchill School caters for approximately 50 pupils aged 4 – 19 years with severe and complex learning difficulties including autism.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a significant teaching commitment
- Have knowledge and understanding of appropriate assessment of SEN pupils
- Be responsible for leadership of Maths or Computing throughout the whole school
- Be able to maintain excellent standards of teaching and learning within your area of responsibility
- Contribute to the strategic development of the school
We can offer
- Lively and enthusiastic pupils who thrive within a supportive environment
- An opportunity to take a leading role in the day to day operation of the school
- Our strong, inclusive links with local mainstream schools
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- Committed and supportive governors and parents who are fully involved in the school
Please contact Mark Armstrong or Sophie Addison in order to discuss this opportunity further. Visits to the school are encouraged.
To apply for a position please download the application pack from our website www.critchill.somerset.sch.uk and follow the tab ‘Welcome’ – Vacancies or contact the school office on 01373 464148. E mail: email@example.com
Critchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, Gaps in employment checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 6th October 2017 12 noon
Interviews: 11th October 2017