Our client is a co-educational P-12 school located in the Northern Suburbs. The school aims to create a positive atmosphere in which students can grow and learn, developing a high level of personal integrity and a sincere respect of others with their varying cultural, academic and socio-economic differences.
About the Role:
- VCE Psychology Teacher - Units 1 and 2
- Ability to teach a second subject
- Potential for leadership
- Full-time, ongoing position
- Commencing January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523299NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523299NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).