Smart Teachers are currently working in partnership with the Australian Industry Trade College, for their 2020 recruitment. We welcome expressions of interest and referrals for the following vacancies, and any other roles we have at AITC.
About the Australian Industry Trade College (AITC):
AITC is an Independent school in South-East Queensland offering Year 10, 11 and 12 students the opportunity to finish their senior secondary education whilst beginning a school based apprenticeship in an industry. The AITC has 5 Queensland campuses: Gold Coast, Redlands, Ipswich, Toowoomba, and Sunshine Coast.
The goal of the college is to give young people the best of both worlds. That is, the completion of their senior education while they commence their apprenticeship with significant work experience. The Australian Industry Trade College implements a unique curriculum which allows young people to study senior education for five weeks, followed by seven weeks as an Australian school-based apprentice in the real world of industry.
About the Roles:
- VET Teacher – Business or IT
- This role will include:
o Identifying the various needs of students and creating effective learning options to meet these needs
o liaising with individuals, industry and education sectors to ensure provision of relevant programs and services
o Advising students on courses and related matters
o Planning, designing and developing course curriculum and method of instruction
- PERMANENT Position to commence Term 1, 2020
- Applicants must hold:
o a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Open to graduate and experienced teachers
- Ability to build meaningful, supportive relationships essential
- Co-educational senior school, strong vocational focus
- In-depth PD is available upon request
- Smart Teachers is working in partnership with the AITC for all their recruitment in 2020. We ask that all queries are directed to a member of the Smart Teacher QLD team.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV and quote job reference #WEBVEBIPVET – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBVEBIPVET – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
A Smart Education Managed Service is being undertaken for the role on behalf of the Australian Industry and Trade College. For a confidential conversation about these positions, call Melissa Cutter on 07 3112 8566. In order to access the full position description and/or apply for this role please email email@example.com