Inner London L8 – L11 (£55,332 - £59,077)
Required for September 2019
The Governing Body wish to appoint a new Vice Principal to add additional capacity to the senior leadership team. You must have a proven track record of leadership with high expectations for all and a committed to rapidly driving up standards and increasing rates of progress. First and foremost we require an outstanding teacher with an uncompromising vision of excellence for all. As an outstanding school we are looking for candidates who can help Trinity on its journey to being world class.
As well as deputising for the Principal and ensuring the smooth running of the academy in her absence, the successful candidate will hold key responsibility for the following areas;
- Securing outstanding teaching and learning.
- Supporting the delivery of a rich and exciting curriculum.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you! The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact Melissa Martinez (Principal), firstname.lastname@example.org. For an application pack, please contact the school office: email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 21st March 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 21st March 2019
Interview/selection process: Wednesday 27th March 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Each of the academies within the AET is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.