Full time, Permanent
£49,604 - £54,401 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
L7 - L11 (Academy range)
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Are you ready to lead?
West Drayton Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and committed Vice Principal who will complement our already dedicated staff team. The position requires an outstanding teacher with established leadership experience. The role will include 0.5 teaching responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding and dynamic teacher
• Aspires for excellence for all children in all areas of provision, ensuring all children achieve
• Is a dedicated professional with high expectations and a commitment to school improvement
• Is flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills
• Understands the importance of effective partnerships with students, carers, colleagues and governors
Why West Drayton Academy?
• Be part of a dedicated, progressive and enterprising leadership team
• Excellent learning environment
• CPD opportunities to grow within the academy and across the Park Federation family of schools
• Competitive leadership pay range
• A secure, happy and positive environment
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal, Richard Yates (01895442904; email firstname.lastname@example.org). We wish you the best with your application and look forward to meeting you.
CLOSING DATE: 25th March 2019 - NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: 25th March 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 1st April 2019
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.