L10 – L14 £56,644 - £61,695 (Inner London)
We are a thriving Primary school situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate. We serve our strong, supportive and welcoming local community and are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
Our building is listed Victorian and much of its original features remain. We admit children from Nursery through to Year 6 and currently have 2/3 forms of entry throughout the school.
We are looking to appoint a new Vice Principal to add additional capacity to our senior leadership team.
- Have a proven track record of leadership with high expectations for all and committed to rapidly driving up standards and increasing rates of progress.
- Be an outstanding teacher with an uncompromising vision of excellence for all.
- Have a strong vision and ethos that supports our values and culture
- Value the engagement of parents and the community.
As well as deputising for the Principal and ensuring the smooth running of the academy in his absence, the successful candidate will hold key responsibility for the following areas;
- Securing outstanding teaching and learning.
- Supporting the delivery of a rich and exciting curriculum.
- Lead on inclusion across the academy.
In return, we can offer you:
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development working with prestigious Higher Education Institutions and Learning Partners.
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas and traditional values.
Are you a dedicated and energetic individual with an approachable style? Are you committed to your own growth and development? Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team? Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal), firstname.lastname@example.org. For an application pack, please contact the school office: email@example.com
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, childcare vouchers and much more.
This post is required September 2018.
Closing date: Monday 23 April 2018. Interviews will take place Monday 30 April 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.