We are looking to appoint a talented vocal tutor to join our music department. You will be responsible for teaching students aged between 11 and 16.
Applicants should have:
· A strong general musical ability;
· high expectations of all pupils’ attainment and behaviour;
· the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
· a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
· the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
· a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
If you are someone with a love of music, enthusiasm and determination to get the best out of each pupil, this role is for you.
Candidates must be available to work one day per week: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm, and some flexibility will be required.
Please see the school website for further details www.stretfordhigh.com
Applicants should send a fully completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Thursday 21 September 2017
Interviews will be held: week commencing Monday 25 September 2017
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, therefore references will be sought for shortlisted candidates and the appointment will be made subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.