APTC 2, point 11
£18,357 pro rata (£8,430 per annum, actual salary)
20 hours per weeek (10am-2pm, 5 days per week)
Upminster Acdaemies Trust comprises of Upminster Infant and Upminster Junior Schools, and we are three-form entry schools. This is an exciting time for the two schools, as we being our journey of working even more closely together to provide outstanding education for our pupils that enables them to be successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
We are currently looking to recruit a welfare/administrative assistant to join our newly-combined Admin Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have exemplary inter-personal and communication skills;
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to show initiative and flexibility;
- Have experience of working in a school and office environment;
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff-team and governors
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils;
- Positive and supportive parents;
- An opportunity to be part of a highly successful Admin team.
For more information, please refer to the school website for further details:
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficutly please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 (9.00am) As we expect there to be a high level of interest in this role, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
Short Listing date: Friday 20th April 2018
Interview date: Thursday 26th April 2018