We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
● Is willing to teach Secondary, Primary & Early Years - PE/Sport/Enrichment lessons
● Has experience building a school sporting community after school and on weekends
● Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
● Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
● Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
● Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
● Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
● Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
● Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
● An excellent salary and retention bonus.
● Up to two full school scholarships.
● A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
● The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
“The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and an ICPC is required.
BSF expects all candidates referees to complete the BSF Confidential Reference Request form. This form is included in the supporting documents section.
BSF is committed to providing equal opportunities to all pupils, staff, applicants and other members of the community in a safe, happy environment where all can succeed and where cultural diversity is celebrated.
We aim to ensure that there is no discrimination of any kind on grounds of gender, race, colour, creed, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, cultural background, sexual orientation, marital status or age.