The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Wrap Around Club Manager to manage the new Wrap Around Club at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to develop and manage this new provision which will be providing a Breakfast, Afterschool and Holiday Club to the pupils of St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School and pupils from other schools across the community.
The main duties of the role are:
• To lead and manage a high quality wraparound care provision at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School ensuring that the provision has the capacity for growth.
• To develop relationships with prospective parents coming into school and enhance the benefits of attending St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School.
• Create high quality and varied activities within a safe and caring environment ensuring that the physical, social and emotional needs of the children are met.
The successful candidate will:
• Have strong moral and ethical principles and values
• Be enthusiastic and motivated and able to communicate well with a range of people
• Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
• Be flexible, open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour
• Act with utmost integrity at all times
We can offer the successful candidate:
• Work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment characterised by excellent relationships with wonderful pupil, supportive staff, governors and parents
• Close links with three other schools within the Multi Academy Trust
• Excellent career development opportunities with relevant paid training as and when required
• Entry into a competitive pension scheme
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher. Please contact Mrs Caroline Duffy (Heads PA on 0161 437 3029) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Social distancing will be observed at all times.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info. You should complete the CES Support Staff Application Form and return it by e-mail to Mrs Andrea Sweeney HR Manager at email@example.com. You will need to read the Application Form Notes, Privacy Notice, Job Description, Person Specification and Disclosure Form.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
Applicants are advised that schools and colleges designated with a religious character in England and Wales are permitted by law to require certain posts to be filled by practising Catholics or individuals who hold a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies. Where it is not a requirement of the role to be a practising Catholic, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Please note CVs and agency referrals will not be accepted .
Please note that whilst the successful candidate will be appointed to a particular school within the Trust, the Trust reserves the right to deploy staff at any of its schools depending on need, where agreement is reached with all parties.
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years