We are working with a large primary school located in Nechells, Birmingham. This position is in Year 3 and will commence in January 2018 for two terms.
The School was considered ‘Outstanding’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection and is one we have worked closely with for a number of years.
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday in Year 3 – Two terms from Jan 2018
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts in January 2018
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School:
· Considered ‘Outstanding’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection
· Above average progress levels
· Supporting SLT
· Excellent CPD
· Great rate of pay
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexander Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.