Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Durham.
A friendly, welcoming two-form entry primary school are looking to appoint an outstanding Year 1 Teacher. The school are passionate about providing the best possible learning for their children.
To be considered for the position of Year 1 Teacher you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· A commitment and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children
· The ability to inspire children and staff by delivering high quality learning and teaching
· An up to date knowledge of the curriculum
· A commitment to the principles of inclusion
· High expectations of behaviour
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
This full time role is due to begin in March 2018, and will continue until May half term.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.