We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational qualified Year 1 Teacher who is committed to helping children to achieve their best. If you want to work in an outstanding start-up school in Hungary who will support you, take the next step in your career and join us.
AIS is committed to creating a community, which is focused on individual learners, nurturing their gifts and talents, and helping them become responsible global citizens and internationally minded young people.
Our aim is to educate pupils to become responsible as well as open-minded, independent learners and decision makers.
Avalon International School is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable Year One Class Teacher who would like to lay the foundations of our school together with us.
The school will be a member of the Cambridge Assessment schools so experience in teaching according to the Cambridge syllabus would be a bonus but not essential.
We would like to recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner.
Avalon International School is a start-up primary school in Hungary, in the beautiful mountain region of the country.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum at KS1 level or Cambridge Assessment and current assessment practices
- Experience of using data systems for school improvement, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Strong emphasis and desire to develop in teaching and learning
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st century learning environments and innovation skills
- Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend pupils’ learning experiences
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ pupils
- Commitment to whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
Competitive, within the British Salary Range (based on experience) with extra benefits (below)
- Permanent full-time job
- Two flight tickets (to the U.K.)
- Annual medical check cover
- Free lunch at the school
- Annual Fitness/Gym ticket
A short video of Miskolc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaUy-tTf8s