Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a wonderful school in Newham. The school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted across the board and is a stand out school in the community for all the right reasons. The Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher must be experienced or confident within Year 1 as the candidate is required to hit the ground running. This school is equipped with modern technology in each classroom, well behaved pupils and a supportive Senior Leadership Team this is a great opportunity to join something special. The successful Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will start this role in January 2018 with the view of a permanent contract.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Must be experienced or confident in teaching Year 1
· Starting January 2018 with the view of a permanent contract
· £130 - £190 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Popular primary school located in Newham
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted across all areas
· Modern day technology in every classroom
· Encourage pupils to learn an instrument
· Well behaved pupils
· Supportive Senior Leadership Team
· Good transport links, London Underground 15 minutes away
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM34341
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.