Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a large three form entry primary school in Wembley (NW2). This Year 1 Teacher post is a full time, fixed term contract for the academic year starting in January 2019. The successful Year 1 Teacher will take on full class responsibilities and there is potential for the role to become permanent. The school’s aim is to create lifelong learners and are looking for a Year 1 Teacher who can inspire.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher
• Planning, delivery and assessment of curriculum
• Daily rate - £140-180
• Fixed term contract from January to July initially, with the potential for the role to be extended
About the School
• Three form entry primary school
• Community feel school
• Strong and supportive leadership
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Big team ethos with lots of collaborative work done across the school
• Large staff car park
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXTA175762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.