Year 2 Teacher
MPS- UPS 1- Dependent on experience
January 2020 Start
Vision for Education is seeking a Year 2 Teacher for this popular Church of England primary school located in a village on the outskirts of Peterborough.
The desired teacher will specialise in Key stage 1 and be experienced, motivated and committed to succeeding.
• Working with well behaved students and supportive staff
• A school with commitment to workload reduction and the well being of staff and students
• Professional development
• Part of a multi academy trust with forward thinking governors
• Opportunity to make a difference to the children and families of the school
To be considered for this position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in Key stage 1
• Have a genuine desire to teach and inspire students
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like to apply for this position then please email your CV to Katherine.email@example.com.
Closing date for this is the 9th October 2019. Interviews will take place 15th October 2019.