Vision for Education are seeking to recruit a dedicated, enthusiastic and knowledgeable Year 2 Teacher to join a staff team in creating an outstanding centre of educational excellence. The position is to work in various primary schools around the Hull area on a supply basis.
The ideal Year 2 Teacher will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the successful Year 2 Teacher you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Year 2 Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
The school is driven by a powerful ethos which aspired to treat everyone inclusively and they aim to:
- Encourage learners to develop their own interests, passions, creativity and individuality
- Provide learners with the skills and understanding to live a successful life
- Foster respect, tolerance and love for others regardless of race, gender or religion
- Create a happy, stimulating, caring learning environment
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink