Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school located in Haringey, North London. This school offers an inclusive environment to all children and enabling all learners to meet their potential. The school works with the local community working together to build relationships. The staff at this school are versatile and dynamic with modern facilities. The successful Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will start this role after the February half term until the end of the academic year.
About this Year 2 Teaching Role
· The Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To start from February half term until the end of the academic year
· £140-150 a day depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Smart Teachers have long standing relationships with schools in Haringey
· Constant support from the school
· Great transport links to the school
· Although, this is a two form entry school, the school is expanding. Year 2 does have two classes
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be willing to travel at least 30/40 minutes
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZ25276
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.