Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA to join a successful and popular school in the London borough of Ealing. The Year 2 Teaching Assistant/ KS1 TA will be working 1:1 with a student with learning difficulties. This is a full time Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA position is to start as soon as possible and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This beautiful 3 form entry school has high quality resources, excellent training and CPD opportunities as well as a dedicated and supportive leadership team.
About the Role
• Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA
• Full time
• ASAP start
• Supporting a child with learning difficulties – the student is very well behaved, just needs extra support with his work
• Role will be contracted till the end of the academic year with the potential to turn permanent
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
• Three-form entry primary school located in Ealing
• Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
• All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
• Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
• Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teaching Assistant / KS1 TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
• Have previous experience working with children with SEN
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.