Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one form entry primary school in Brent from April 2019. This is a temporary fixed term maternity cover and will be contracted until January 2020, with the possibility of extension. The successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will be responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum. This is an opportunity for a creative and committed Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a tight-knit, successful team, with excellent in-house CPD opportunities. The Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher must hold QTS and NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Temporary fixed term maternity cover
• April 2019 – Jan 2020, with the possibility of extension
• Daily rate from £145, depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ one form entry school
• Community feel school
• Central location with good transport links (Jubilee and Bakerloo lines)
• Strong and established leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT17637.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.