Year 3 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to assist a large primary setting in Bristol. This is a larger than split site primary setting based in South Bristol. The school is an inclusive, community driven, thriving primary boasting a ‘good’ Ofsted with defined plans for outstanding in their next inspection.
The school is looking for a Year 3 Teacher to start as soon as possible on a full time, temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent in September.
This school has a strong and committed team and are seeking an individual who can share their determination to provide a creative and engaging school learning environment where children achieve well academically and feel nurtured.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Potential of Permanent contract in September 2019
• Daily rates here are negotiable depending on experience with the minimum daily rate beginning at £90 - £100 per day
About the School
• Larger than average primary school based in South Bristol
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Great links to the local community and fantastic parental support
• Great public transport links and on site and some on street parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• At least 1 years’ experience teaching in Year 3 or in KS2
• Candidates need to be intrinsically motivated
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Dannielle.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXFYR31706019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Vision for Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Vision for Education is an equal opportunities employer.