Year 3 Teacher
Our client is a Catholic private school based in the Central Queensland regional area. The school requires a primary qualified teacher capable of delivering engaging and motivating lessons to a small sized class. Commencing in January 2018, this position will continue full-time until the end of the 2018 school year. Terms and conditions are excellent as this opportunity comes with regional and remote financial incentives, relocation and subsidized accommodation. If you are a passionate teacher keen on a tree change or a newly graduated teacher, this opportunity will be of great benefit as it will satisfy, whilst ensuring you work in the areas best school.
About the Role:
- Year 3 Teacher
- Small class sizes
- Commence in Term 1 2018
- Subsidized accommodation
- Regional and remote financial scheme
- Relocation assistance
- Supportive leadership team
- Brand new facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1801-525364CG
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525364CG – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).