Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ (as rated by Ofsted) school in Harrow. The Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a long term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic three-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The school has a strong sense of self-identity to it with the children being a delight to work with. The Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is a great opportunity to become a member of a close community.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Commencing in September 2018
- Full time long term contract
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to a Year 3 class
- Salary starting from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Three form entry school
- Senior Leadership Team is exceptionally supportive
- School offers a close community atmosphere
- Short walk from Harrow and Wealdstone station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree, with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks are mandatory
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM29868.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.