Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join a large four form entry, ‘Good’ primary school in Hillingdon, North West London. The school will consider both full time and part time Year 3 Teacher applicants. The role is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQTs. There is potential for the Year 3 Teachers to take on phase leader responsibilities, as well as TLRs on offer. This is an excellent opportunity for dedicated teachers to join a thriving school with a forward-thinking, close-knit team!
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher role
- Both full time and part time options will be considered
- Suitable for NQTs and experienced KS1 teachers
- Permanent and fixed term positions available
- Salary dependent on experience (MP1-MP6 – TLR for right candidate)
About the School
- Four-form entry school
- Last Ofsted rated the school ‘Good’ in all areas
- Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Big focus on ICT and the Arts
- Successful sports teams
- Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is the first language
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT41606.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.