Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a two form entry school in Brent. The ideal Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to commit from January 2018 through to the end of the academic year. You will be using a variety of learning methods to deliver the national curriculum. You will need to differentiate your lessons accordingly to meet the needs of the pupils. You will provide the pupils with an opportunity to meet their potential.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· January 2018 start through to July 2018
· Fixed term contract
· Full time post
· Daily rate from £130 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· The school is easily accessible and is in close proximity to the station
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· The school have a new fully renovated play area
· Two form entry with the exception of two year groups which are three form entry
· Has excellent opportunities for professional development
· Is a warm, friendly and supportive place to work
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number FXZ15331.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.