Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a successful school in Mitcham, South West London. The school is looking for a dedicated Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join the KS2 team at the end of November to cover a maternity contract. For the right person this will either be a fixed-term or temporary long-term appointment with salary in line with MPS inner London. If successful, you will be joining a school that has very recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Alongside good behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team. Based in the inner London borough of Merton, this two form entry, Roman Catholic primary school welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and happy to uphold the Christian ethos of the school. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. The start date for the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be from 27th November with the option of starting in January 2018.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To start 27th November with the option of starting in January 2018
· Maternity cover contract
· Salary from £28,660 to £39,006 depending on experience
· NQTs are welcome to apply
About the School
· A large Roman Catholic primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive senior management team
· Excellent CPD and development opportunities
· Draws upon the cultural diversity of the school to enrich the curriculum
· Excellent links to the wider community to enhance learning opportunities
· Well connected by buses, national rail and ample on-site parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXMB9839
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.