Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a large primary school in East London with great potential and opportunities. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted this school has a great code of practice set throughout each year group. The successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher candidate will thrive in working with a large school team of respectful and kind teachers, committed to driving the school forward and raising standards. This role is to start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· Working within a team of Five teachers
· Teaching classes with a large percentage of ethnic minorities and in turn, EAL learners
· Daily rate from £140-£180 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Great CPD opportunities throughout school
· Future career progression opportunities
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Five form entry primary school
· 98% EAL
· Large outside playing field on site
· Great code of practice set within school
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS20008
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.