Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Enfield, North London. The ideal Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher must have a great knowledge teaching at this level, is passionate, and brings good energy to the department. The school is seeking to interview as soon as possible with the view of securing someone before the Easter break, this is due to start in the summer term with the potential to go on through to the next academic year.
About the role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To deliver an exciting and innovate learning experience alongside your partner teacher
· To start in April 2018
· This post is a long term post which may extend to the next academic year
· Rate of pay is £140-170 per day depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About this school
· This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school
· The school was Ofsted rated only last year 2017
· The school staff are extremely helpful and the school as a whole has a family feel to it, where by parents and staff work together to provide the pupils with the best opportunities to learn and excel in their studies
In order to be considered for this role the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Be able to provide references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZB2138
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.