Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ primary school in North West London (NW10). This full time Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. The successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be responsible for planning, assessment and delivery of the curriculum as well as contributing to the wider school community. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2018/19, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. There is also the possibility for the successful candidate to take on phase leader responsibilities.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Full time teaching role
· January 2018 start
· Fixed term contract until the end of the academic year
· Possibility of permanent contract offer into 2018/19 for the right candidate
· Salary from £28,000 (dependent on experience)
· TLR for the right candidate
About the School
· Three form entry primary school
· Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted (June 2017)
· Big focus on PE – school awarded the ‘Healthy School’ certificate
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· ICT savvy school with iPads and an ICT suite
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT23560.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.