Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and hardworking Year 3 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Central London on a long term basis. The successful Year 3 Teacher will be joining a thriving multicultural school serving the local community, a supportive and inclusive Christian ethos with a highly committed staff. The school has fantastic features with modern day technology in every classroom. The school has large spacious ground and brand new buildings. Each classroom also has access to iPads for both staff and pupils to utilise for work, staff will also have access to a staff car park. The position is to start from January 2018 with the option of starting earlier.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher
· To be able to demonstrate outstanding practice
· To start January 2018 with the option of starting earlier
· Permanent contract is possible
· Salary from £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Beautiful new modern builds with ICT departments
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’ with outstanding features and leadership
· Committed to furthering professional development
· Happy, enthusiastic and loyal pupils with no behaviour issues
· A supportive team and Governing Body working together to develop excellence and enjoyment
· A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
· Less than a 5 minute walk to the District, Circle, Hammersmith & City line and bus stops
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXHA5101.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.