Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part-time Year 3 Teacher to join a large three-form entry, ‘Good’ primary school in North West London (HA9). The school is looking to appoint an inspirational Year 3 Teacher to join their highly successful KS2 team. The successful candidate will job share for three days per week (days negotiable) and work closely with the AHT. The successful Part-time Year 3 teacher will be joining a close-knit school with a community feel. This part time role will be available to start in September 2019.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Part time role
• 3 days per week – days negotiable
• September 2019 start
• Suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers
• Job share with the AHT
• Salary between £28,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Three form entry school
• Last Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in all areas
• New school build
• Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
• Successful sports teams
• Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this Year 3 Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
• Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT5419.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.