OUTSTANDING TEACHER REQUIRED FOR YEAR 4 CLASS TEACHING
Start date: Summer 2018 Full Time: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Christ Church Primary School Camden NW1 0207 387 7881
Headteacher: Paula Aitcheson-Walker
Christ Church is a successful and thriving school situated next to Regent’s Park. Judged to be ‘good with outstanding features’ (Ofsted, 2012, 2017), we have a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for our children (Camden Award for Inclusion, 2013). The Governors wish to appoint a Class Teacher to teach Year 4.
We are looking for:
• Be an outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge
• Exhibit an ‘above and beyond attitude’
• Have a proven track record of achieving high standards.
• Have very high expectations of our children
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
• Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
• a happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
• respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour (Ofsted, 2017, 2012)
• excellent induction support
• an opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working and supportive team, including Governors and parents
• support for relevant CPD
Please call the school office on 0207 387 7881 to receive an application pack or to arrange a visit. Alternatively, email the school office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th March 2018 at 4:00pm
Interviews to take place on: Friday 23rd March 2018
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged